Thursday, 16 December 2010

Well hello cold and flu season

I forgot you might be due for a visit.
Sigh.
In other news here's the other present I was curious about. (well, to be honest I'm curious about them all).
It looked like a giant brad or eyelet pack...hmm...
Turns out it was a pack of sparkly chipboard letters by doodlebug in one of my favourite fonts!
I'm not keen on buying a die cutter for fonts in fear of everything I do looking the same. I would make an allowance for this font. Yum.

Here's another slice of Christmas round our house. Cute. I should have set the music up to be something festive. Except I don't own any. Oh well. (it's Kissing You from Romeo and Juliet if you were wondering. My favourite bit to play is that twiddly bit you can see there...)

All together now - #Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, had a very shiney nose...#
xxx



2 comments:

Stacey ScrapRed said...

Samm - the twiddly bit is my favourite bit to play too!!! I LOVE that song....the reindeer is cute as well :)

Karen said...

I too love that song Samm, but with my sore throat I don't think you would want to hear me sing it today LOL!!!!