"...I'm crazy? Honey, I am the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts. Name one person who can take it here. That's all I'm asking. Name one."
Thursday, 2 December 2010
Snooooooow!
This little dude is loving the snow that has finally arrived. He's been defending the garden all morning from the deadly deadly snowflake (he's currently comatose on my bed snoring his head off. Bless.)
He was also quite interested in all the seagulls that were flying around. He jumped onto the sun lounge's roof and then sat on the top of the door while I was trying to get photos. Do you think he would get off!? Would he heck! I even offered a lift but he wasn't having any of it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh gosh Samm you have had lots of snow. Your cat looks like he is enjoying the weather.
Keep warm.
Cx
Great photos Samm, you take care if you need to go out in this snowy weather xxx
Post a Comment