Decs in the center aren't as good as they were when I was little but a darn sight better than the year of the neon palm trees. Yeah, I'm not sure what that was all about either.
Mmm toffee nut latte...shame it was too cold to have a take out cup. Wonder if I'll be well enough before the red cup goes away...hmm...
On the way home we drove through Poole park. The pond (lake?) in the middle was all frozen over. Wish I'd had a better camera than my phone on me - the duck 'skating' was quite a sight ^-^
The...lake?...I really need to find out what these things are...was also frozen over - there was a huddle of seagulls sitting in the middle and a bunch of cormorants on the posts (too far away to get a photo) but the swans seemed perfectly happy just hanging out in the little de-frosted area.
And here's a field on the way home. Just because I was so excited to be outside I decided to photograph it all! (I may have gone a little manic...in a very exhausted way...)
Wow. 6 weeks and I finally escaped. It was so weird being around people and noise - you forget what it's like. It's always odd being in the wheelchair anyway, but with that added surrealness it just....I dunno...it was just a bit strange I guess!Anyhoo, hope you're all keeping warm and cozy!
xxx
(oh, and yesterday didn't get an update as I was too tired to do anything other than play old Crash Bandicoot games on the gamecube - how retro. It didn't make for the most interesting photo!)
No comments:
Post a Comment