So, some more photos of my day...
Here's the view out the lounge window. I liked how next doors roof kind of vanished against the colour of the sky. It's funny to look down the street and see which houses have loft insulation and which don't. Next door but one appears to have some.
Oh and am I the only one who kind of wants to punch David Cameron? Cuts! Save money! Tighten your belts! Oh, by the way, I'm just going to pop off to spend £15,000,000 of your money to bid for something that will end up costing the country even more billions in debt than we're already in. (edit - I feel I should add that I know GB was the one that kicked it off a few years back but that isn't really the point!)
Bravo.
Sound judgement I'm sure.
Can't we just get over the Olympics first?
Oh, and Qatar in 2022?
That's all I'm saying there...
Hope everyone's staying warm!
xxx
1 comment:
Great selection of photos Samm, I especially like the sunset, its beautiful :)
Post a Comment