Wednesday, 1 December 2010

On the 1st of December...

While the rest of the country measuring their snow in inches we have - blue sky breaks
Cats that are refusing to go outside
And are measuring our snow in millimetres. Lucky us?...Seeing how dangerous it is in other places I'd say yes. Even the news for the south is telling us to stay in because of the snow and ice. Apparently we're not part of the south anymore...! Ah well, funny old world...
Anyway, onto some prettyful news. Here is my 'Advent Swap' parcel from the Queen of Hearts (I didn't even know she was a Crafty Magpie - she kepy that quiet! ^-^) Isn't it pretty? The tag/art, little playing cards, even a poem for the 25th! I'm a very lucky Magpie and I haven't even begun opening it yet!

Well, okay, I've opened the 1st one...! A beautiful set of journalling cards. Mmm. Looking forward to tomorrow already ^-^ Thank you queenie!

Remember I said about one last stash splurge before I started The Mission (which is now named the Bond-esque Mission One Ten - thank you Stacey!)

I was aiming for a new D-ring album but *somehow* all these other things managed to get in there too! Magic! (that's my story and I'm sticking to it!)
Okay, I couldn't resist those cat papers. I've never bought cat papers before, not a huge fan of themed bits, but the design was lovely so 3 of them. 2 of the new classic papers from AC - one was called the wizard of oz and has balloons on and the other is Dorian Grey with peacock feathers, how could you resist!? (though, where was the Alice one in hot pink with gold print flamingos? what were you thinking AC!?)
8 sheets of alphas too. Mmm...Thickers...and a couple of rolls of DS tape as it was on offer and goodness knows I'm going to need some adhesive for the next however many months Mission One Ten takes!
I'm thinking I'm going to need some rules....guidelines if you will. Probably should have come up with them before now as I'm starting it today...!
For now I'll just introduce you to our team mascot, Old Bug Eye
He's watching yooooouuuuu.....No Stash Spending!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has claws and he knows how to use them. Trust me.
Hope you're keeping warm!
xxx






No comments: