Sunday, 19 December 2010

Finally looking a lot like Christmas

This dude was taking advantage of the one old apple that was left on next doors tree. I did put some fresh water and food out but apparently mouldy old apples are the order of the day - maybe they like a bit of booze?!
The first time I've known a Christmas tree and snow to coincide. Well, you know, at actual Christmas time. Not trying to convince people to put one back up in Feb.
I am soooooooo bored right now. Apart from a brief walk up the road to take a photo I still haven't left the house. Nearly 5 weeks. Cabin fever is starting to set in! To try and entertain myself I set my fancy shmancy cam out of the drawer and set up a couple of photos. I was aiming for some festive bokeh. I think I got it.


I also took one a bit closer up and the bokeh lights were bigger but for some reason it wouldn't upload...hmm...

We have so much ice round here right now so I can't even imagine how bad it must be for the rest of the country. I hope you're all staying safe and warm.
xxx



No comments: