Saturday, 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas!

I hope you're all having a lovely day xxx
I was booted out of the kitchen (not sure why...!) so I decided to take some pics of the table..
I kind of love how this turned out, reflections and bokeh. Yum.
With this one too - pretty.
The token bauble shot, never tried it myself before though - might try it again with a different bauble/pose/outfit!
This dude has a bunch of poses when he sleeps. We have old chinese guy, diver, face-plant, yoda, the 'how-in-the-heck-can-that-be-remotely-comfortable?', the draft excluder and this one that I've labelled - the Elvis. Can you see the lip curl with the fang poking out? Uh-huh-huhh...
I got some lovely presents. Yummy DVDs, clothes, and this necklace -

I spotted it when we were on holiday earlier in the year. On a day when I didn't feel up to going out they went back and bought it for me - aren't they wonderful!? So beautiful! So lucky!
Hope you all had a wonderful, magical time.
xxx

No comments: