Saturday, 18 December 2010

Well I said there was always last night...

More snow. Here? Well whaddaya know...
Managed to make it down the end of the road to take this shot. I decided I needed a different view as I can't get out. Luckily we live near one end so it wasn't a far walk! Shame about that cone...
This dude had once again gone nutsy with the weather. Bounding along like bambi he was. Cute.
Not long after we got back the sky started to clear and the sunshine broke through...
The trees at the back of the house looked pretty festive too.
And for my friends, as I'm unable to make my cards. As I'm unable to hold a pen...sigh...I took this picture this morning and made a card for you. I hope you like it.

xxx




2 comments:

Debbie H said...

Aww Samm it's so cute!! Thankyou!!

Minty Magic said...

A beautiful card - thanks Samm