Ahh, Christmas Eve. The last day of the magic. It never quite feels the same after the presents are open and the turkey is eaten. Well, not to me anyway...
My Paperchase order finally arrived - *just* in time to add the decs before the Big Man arrived.


Mum also suddenly declared that we needed a Christmas cake. It's a sponge instead of fruit but it's still yummy and I love the decs. I always think Santa looks like he's doing a runner instead of skating...

I think this little guy is starting get a bit fed up with the cold weather. Just imagine how fed up he's going to be tomorrow when we have the family around - not the centre of attention?! Oh dear...

xxxx
1 comment:
Great photos Samm, the tree looks fab :)
I am glad you all had a great Christmas xxx
Post a Comment