Today we had the heaviest snow I've ever known. Not as much as some other parts of the country I'm sure, but for round here it was like a blizzard! Of course it warmed up a bit, turned to rain and has been a bit drip, drip, drippy ever since. I'm just hoping that all the slush doesn't freeze solid over night...

These dudes kept multiplying by the second until a giant seagull (though I'd argue albatross, it was *huge*) decided it wanted to land on the line in the middle of them and they all flew off. Including the little gull.

Had to go out to check the birds water so I snapped a few pics. And dropped the camera in the snow twice. Genius.


It had turned drip drip drippy by this point and it all looked sparkly with the lights behind. Didn't quite capture it on camera though. Of course.
And ta-daa - penultimate monday pic. Finally! I remembered to put make-up on this time but I still looked like death warmed up so bring on the greyscale...

Had to get another snow shot in. I was already frozen and wet by this point so what's another few seconds for a photo?...
Hope everyone's staying safe and warm!
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment