They say bad things come in 3.
I hate that saying.
With 3 phone calls today we were informed that-
My great aunt has had another fall after just being released from hospital after having her broken hip done (she was just healing from having one done when she fell and broke the other).
My mum's cousin is back in hospital with failing kidneys. They think it's his original ones that are causing the trouble (I didn't know they didn't remove them when you had a transplant.) He's not really doing well at all.
And this morning my wonderful Granddad had a small stroke. (my aunt says he looks alright but we'll find out more after his appointment tomorrow).
If anyone could send some healing thoughts they would be very appreciated.
Really puts the lack of energy that I hate into balance.
I wish I had a happy note to end on...umm...
We had blue skies and sunshine today. Now, that may be annoying for some reading this as I imagine a lot of the country would love it but it was nice for us.
Hope you're all staying warm and well.
xxx
2 comments:
Thinking of you Samm. Hope your relatives will be okay, such a worrying time.
Cx
That's all 3 over an d done with so can only get better Samm xx
Post a Comment