"...I'm crazy? Honey, I am the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts. Name one person who can take it here. That's all I'm asking. Name one."
Tuesday, 14 December 2010
Guardian of the tinsel
So my cat's mad. You all knew this. Last year he went loopy at the sight of the tinsel. This year he decided to guard it. I asked mum what she was doing and she said she had to avoid the tinsel as Pip had taken up residence on top of it. So of course I grab my camera (hello - scrapper!) go to take a pic but couldn't see him. He wouldn't just abandon his post I thought, where did he go? Then I heard a rustling sound...what on earth is it?...hmm...I open the bag and...
For some reason he decided his place atop Tinsel Mountain wasn't secure enough so he relocated to the nearby Plastic Bag Cave where he could survey all his treasure and sneak out a claw at anyone who got too close...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment