Tuesday, 30 November 2010

The snow has landed. Sort of...



Sorry about the messy view but these are the best photos I've got of the snow falling. Most people would take picture of the snow that's landed. You don't really get that option here...
It had all melted away half hour or so after this was taken and there's been nothing since.
It's strange seeing the snowy images on the news - It's like we live in a different country!
Ah well, no moaning from dad about having to go to work in ice and snow so I suppose it's all good!
Are you all ready for Dec. 1st tomorrow? Advent calendars all lined up and good to go? I didn't think I'd bother this year and I walked into my room and there's an Eclipse (Twilight) one on my drawers. There aren't any numbers on it so I'm guessing I can open any window I like first? No offence to Robert Pattinson but I may have to start with Edwards face only for the fact that the picture is creeping me the heck out and I really don't fancy Cullen filled nightmares! To make it fair Jacob's shall be next...
Also get to start the Crafty Magpies Advent present countdown what-sit. Yay. I'm so excited! I'll post a pic tomorrow of the 'group' before I open anything as it's so pretty and the photo/tag/piece of art is just beautiful!
See you all in December! ^-^
xxx








1 comment:

Debbie H said...

Woo hoo - I am sooo excited too!