Go figure.
So, I feel like death but had a rather productive day. Finally managed to put the finishing touches on the tag book we all made at the Magpie retreat last November. It was basically finished anyway but I added a cover and a page with our group shot on.
Also *finally* made a start on putting together my CJ for posting on 1st Feb. Cut and hole punched the blank pages, stuck some paper down on the front and cut the papers for the sign in page. Also die cut a bunch of labels for my magpie friends to use for signing in on. With my last one I didn't leave any room for them to put pictures in but this time there will be! Mwah-ha-haa
Think I've found a nice camera that may be on offer at Tesco (if not, it is on Amazon) and also the phone I would like.
That's a whole bunch of electronics in one go isn't it?
The phone is funny. I saw my friend had one when we went to go see Joseph and she says it's great (tocco lite). I remembered, when I was checking review sites, that it didn't have that great a general review so I skipped over it. When Nat said it was good I figured I'd have a closer look. Turns out the thing that was making it lose points was the fact that it wasn't 3G. I think I've used the internet once on a phone in my life. Didn't care for it *at* all. Goes to show I should pay closer attention in future as other than that (and a few gripes about there not being a stylus) the reviews are pretty glowing. Just have to wait for a new mobile offer at Tesco - seeing as the last one finished last Monday...!
Oh, and another reviewer gave it bad marks as it didn't store as many texts in his inbox as his last phone.
This one only holds 300...
Yeah, mine currently stores 19...(one of the many reasons it's annoying me)
I think I'll survive with *only* 300.
4 comments:
Sounds like you have had a busy, but constructive day :)
We had rain all day yesterday as well, but the sun is shining today :)
Wow I don;t think I could manage with just 19!! Which camera are you going for - I'm interested as I was a handbag sized camera.
Great photo!
More interesting photos! Hope you sort your phone!
Gosh Samm you have been a gettig through quite a list of things o your 'to do' list.
Great photos.
Hope you don't have to wait too long for that phone to be on offer!
X
Post a Comment