Saturday, 9 January 2010

A closer look

Managed to 'borrow' ma n pa's camera for my macro today - they have a far better one so I could get right up close to the snow. Icy.

Also thought I'd upload a pic we took of one of the birds I was talking about yesterday. If anyone wants to dispute the Fieldfare status I've placed upon them feel free - bird books are never quite the same as seeing them in 'real life'.

Hope everyone is having a snuggly warm weekend, I know I am - stupid aching muscles needing hot water bottle on them...
xxx

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Lovely to come *over* and check out your blog Samm. Well done for getting your weekly themes sorted, they are certainly going to give you some great photos over the year.
Feildfares really do seem to very busy at the moment DD1 had masses of them come to a bush in her garden and strip it of all its berries within an hour!!!

Debbie H said...

I can see you wanting a new camera now Samm!!! Great macro shot of the ice! I wonder howlong it will all last?

Karen said...

Great photos Samm and love your selection of themes for the week. Look forward to following your pictures through 2010 :)

Emma said...

Hi!
Found your blog through a link on UKS forums :)
LOVE the Glory quote in your blog header, one of my favourites (am a huge BTVS fan :) )
Emma.

Stacey ScrapRed said...

Fab pictures Samm - can't wait to see the books at the end of the project.