Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Blah

Started the day at the doctors. Tried out covert photography with new phone cam - seeing as it's a teeny lens and there's no flash, it wasn't so bad.
Nurse was nice enough - you know how nurses can be? I've known worse, believe me. Anyhoo, small discussion over what vaccinations I should/shouldn't be having and the next thing I know her and mum have decided to stab me there and then. Of course I go into immediate panic mode, but I suppose it was best to have it done there and then without the build up, would definitely make the worrying worse. And it wasn't as bad as would have built myself up to imagine either. I guess it was more a fear of the unknown? Either way, I'm not so worried about next time.
Why is it when other people take pics of their feet they look fine? Whenever I take them I either look like a midget or 10ft tall. Also like I'm leaning backwards somehow...odd. I don't see us getting any snow this week, lots of rain but definitely no snow.
So, now I'm home and in pain. Funny how it's just below the injection that gets sore and not above it.
Another attempt with the phone. I remembered I'm also supposed to be taking pictures to sum up January for Shimelle's thingy on UKS. Figured proof of needle is something to remember. Not the pain. Don't want to remember that. Or the temperature. Pfft.
Still, at least I can now stab myself with a rose thorn and not worry too much. Silver linings at what not. Should come in handy with my annual rose pruning...
In an attampt to cheer my mopey self up I caved and cashed in my Christmas iTunes voucher. New music is always worth a smile and even better when you don't pay for it (in a legal way, of course...) Bought The Perishers and Lissie.
Still have quite a few on the list -
*Another Perishers
*New Moon (not as desperate for the film as I am for the album - have you seen the list of artists? Goodness me.)
*100 Monkeys
*Good Old War
*Cast Spells
I'm so obsessed with music again. I go through phases. I wonder when my book phase will kick in again? Or even my movie phase. I feel like I haven't bought any movies in ages. Ah well. Supposed to be saving not spending right now anyway.
Yup.
No spending.
MmHmm.
Goooood luck.

No comments: