Today was an interesting one. Had to go for the docs for a check up and mum made me ask about having the vacinations I missed when I was younger. She checked my records to find out which ones I had done and sounded shocked when they computer brought up nothing...traumatic childhood experience with an evil nurse has left me somewhat scared when it comes to needles.
Anyhoo, she left a note for the nurse who called this afternoon to set up an appointment for a discussion about what to do...
I'm now envisioning a years worth of injections. My stomach's already started to churn. I asked mum to make the appointments for me so I won't know when they're coming - I hope that plan works.
I feel so stupid being so scared of just a needle. I mean, I'm so lucky to have the option. All the coutries where they don't have the chance to be protected from things.
I just need to keep chanting that over and over in my head...
No comments:
Post a Comment