Friday, 8 January 2010

One week later...

What a difference between last weeks sky and this weeks - better change the view next week though otherwise it'll look odd/ruin the flow if I'm nowhere near the loft on a Friday in the future.

Today was...tiring...
Went bed shopping. I've had this base for nearly 10 years and it's getting so creaky I'm worried each time I climb in it'll fall apart! They had a sale on at homebase plus 10% off today and tomorrow so new bed frame, delivered, £80. Nice.
It's a metal one, so I'll have to get some tubs/boxes for underneath. Having had a divan w/storage base for this long I don't think it's possible for me to give up the extra space it added! Still, with my craft bits moving up to the loft now it should give me some added room in here. Which I most definitely need!
See, I have the belongings of a 25 year old but I still live with the parents (not that I have much of a choice) but it does make for a bit of an overflow into the other rooms in the house. Dad says he's going to have a major sort out of the loft loft (storage loft not room loft) once the weather gets warmer. I told him I don't mind as long as he doesn't use his shouting voice.
I predict tears before summer.
Whether it will be from me or from him when I throw a box at his head who knows?

Anyhoo, *finally* got all my 365 pics printed off and in their album. Just have to decorate it now...really should have done it a month at a time - such a daunting task now! Next year will be much easier - just one day at a time (quite literally!)
xxx

1 comment:

Debbie H said...

Well done on getting all your pics sorted! Yes Monthly would be a better plan!
The difference a week from you window makes eh?