Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Well waddaya know





we did actually get snow. Never saw that coming. Weathermen usually lie about these things. Granted it was supposed to start yesterday afternoon and didn't actually start until 10am this morning but still, snow!
The photo theme for today (as I needed to document this rare occasion somehow) is 'The World at my feet' (see pic with Pip above).
I think it could work, a different way of documenting what I've gotten up to that day. Just need to find some interesting floors for Wednesdays...
Pip was funny. He wasn't the slightest bit happy about going out in it until we went with him - then it was all we could do to get him in! After a relentless half hour spent defending the garden from an attack by the deadly deadly snowflake he proceeded to pass out on the sofa and spent the next 5 hours snoring his head off. Bless.

1 comment: