"When in doubt, take a bath."
Mae West
Well, I didn't have the energy for that BUT my hair needed a wash and, well, thought I'd take the plunge with a pic (or 2) of moi. My hair is rather wet in second btw...it's not usually that stragly. Aren't you so happy to see me?! But, whatever you do, DON'T click through and make them bigger. Trust me. It ain't pretty.
On a different note - how thrilled was I to discover that Kristina Contes is still blogging, just elsewhere? And all these new links to yummy creative goodness...mmm....I'm sitting here so tired yet so inspired I could scream. (link to her page is on the side somewhere...)
Oo, and TV goodness week too - yesterday, Primeval. today, Kingdom. Wed, Torchwood...*sigh* finally a bunch of TV shows I want to watch and not only are they shown at diff times - THEY ARE ON DIFFERENT DAYS PEOPLE!!! I still remember the days Buffy and Charmed competed. And Charmed and Roswell....and something else and something else I'm sure...of course we have the Emmerdale vs. Eastenders clash to now look forward to but I'm tempted to stick with Easties as they've had that slot for a while and you know ITV are just doing this to be pains in the arses. Sods. Why can't they split it like they do wih Corrie? Noooo, lets have an hour and try and poop all over the beeb. hmph.
So how obsessed with TV do I sound now?
Tra-la-laa
I can't think of anything else to write so I'm off to prepare for Stephen Fry and chums...aka Kingdom. It's good stuff. I recommend. duh.
Samm x
No comments:
Post a Comment