Prompt 3
"Life is too short and too amazing to spend time worring about imperfection "
Ali Edwards
I feel it kinda works with my 'word' too. I didn't have time to run off and find my better lens and it was both too cold, and a fear of frightening him away that stopped me from going outside, BUT I didn't want to miss the first Robin of the year (for me anyways...) so here you go :)
I'm starting to get an idea in my head of how I'm going to 'create' with these monthly photos but as we're only 3 days in I don't really want to commit myself *just* yet - it looks quite cool in my head though! lol, guess I'd just better wait and see at the end of Jan if it will work out!
Loving all the pics I've been checking out here and there, I keep forgetting to comment though...bad, bad blogger. I will have to sit down tomorrow and take the time to say Hi to some fellow 365-ers :)
Hope you had a lovely Thursday :)
Samm x
No comments:
Post a Comment