Saturday, 12 January 2008

Good post day



I like them. I had one of them yesterday (with the boots) so I thought I'd combine them with my Black Apple print that arrived today - don't they make a cute couple? And isn't the stamp on the package adorable? See, that's why you have your own stamps made...
You may even catch a glimpse of my Purple Onion stamps behind. Yes, that's right, I've been creating again. Havn't quite finished yet though so no uploads - not that I've even uploaded what I did the other day yet...I'm so slack
I was going through my CDs earlier, trying to sort out some space for my newbies, and I realised I bought 16 CDs last year. Now, what are you thinking here? Are you shocked as I bought so little or are you shocked I bought so many? Well, personally I'm in both categories. I thought I bought more than that, HOWEVER I am surprised at how many I bought 'just released'. I don't normally do that (waiting until they're a fiver usually). But I liked it. And I think I shall carry on doing that. Wonder how many I will buy this year?

For anyone who might be the slightest bit interested, here's what I bought (in no particular order) -
(and please bear in mind my random taste in music...)

1. Backstreet Boys - Unbreakable (oh my how I still love them so...)
2. Rihanna - Good Girl Gone Bad - My surprise of the year, I really like this, *really* didn't think I would
3. Evenescence - Open Door - Good stuff
4. The Fratellis - Costello Music - Pretty much on repeat for the first few months of ownership. My how I love this one.
5. Justin Timberlake - Future Sex/Love sounds - some reeeally good stuff on here. (plus some that make his ego sound ridiculous, thank goodness for the skip...)
6. Pink - I'm not dead - Love this!
7. Nightwish - Dark Passion Play - Wow. All I have to say.
8. Muppet Christmas Carol soundtrack (did I mention my random taste in music?)
9. Starlight Express soundtrack (needed this after seeing the show last year, which I totally recommend btw.)
10. Timberland - Shock Value - Skip to the Hives and all that follow. (though a few before rock too)
11. Will Smith - Lost and Found - #Now switch...#
12. Christina Aguilera - Back to Basics - Disc 2 - intro, welcome, candyman = triple treat on repeat
13. Gwen Stefani - Sweet Escape - how I love 4 in the morning...
14. My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade - #All together now! Teenagers scare the living sh*t outta me...#
15. Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory - I've been meaning to buy this for so long it's not even funny. Fabulous.
16. Scissor Sisters - Ta Dah! - Paul McCartney! I don't feel like Dancin'! Land of a Thousand Words! Ooh, every song's a gem...

So there you go. You all wanted to know all that didn't you?! My top 5? umm...in no partic. order - Backstreet, Scissor Sisters, Fratellis, Nightwish and Timberland. But they all rock really...

In fact I think the only thing that would have made this lot better would be a new Bif Naked, but I guess you can't have everything...!
So far on the list for 2008 is Britney, Kylie, Mika, Avril, Fergie and Nelly Furtado. Ooh, and possibly Nickleback. Love Chad Kroegers voice...their new songs is so good - have you seen the vid? I'm sure Eliza Dushku is in there but I keep blinking and missing...must look it up...

Anyhoo, hope y'all are having a fabbo weekend :)
Samm x

No comments: