Friday, 4 January 2008

A not so normal day...

Day 4

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are"

Mary Jean Irion

Thing is today wasn't quite so normal. I was setting out to be, then we got a phone call from the woman who was coming round to check our sutibility to adopt 2 kittens.
She said we could! Yay!
Turns out she had some at home, we may have some tomorrow! It's all happening rather fast but it's quite exciting - just wonder what they'll be like? I've never known kittens, we had 2 cats when I was growing up but they were about 10 years older than me - both were very soppy, particularly Boo. I hope this pair are too, lol, I don't know if I could cope at home alone with 2 kittens swinging off the curtains...!
Also she assumed I was about 15...what a wonderful woman hehe!
So, anyway, normal routine was upset as when dad got home we went out to get some catty essentials (litter box, food, scratch post etc...) But with my life being as it is I think I'd rather photograph a break in the 'normal' routine anyways - there will be many a 'normal' routine over the months to come I'm sure! lol

So....if we're going to check out Kittens tomorrow there will probably be yet another day without scrapping...I swear one day I will get the pages from last years album done!!!

Anyhoo, hope you all had a lovely 'normal' (or an even better 'not so normal'!) day :)

Samm x

No comments: