So today was either a good shopping day or a bad one. It all depends on your perspective really. See, I spent money. !!First up was The Range - always an occasion for an eek! from the purses direction. This time it was justified. I bought a tote. Eek. It was reduced by £10 though. Okay, it was £40 but still.
I'm hoping it will fit into my grand 'sort my room out now' scheme. Well, it's not that grand. Mostly it involves sorting some craft stuff out, moving a cupboard from my room to the loft and moving in a tall bookcase. But it all works in my head and if it turns out like that then it will be pretty grand after all.
Then - Matalan. Mum wanted to check out the sale. She bought a £2 scarf and a pack of tea towels. I bought 2 scarves (as pictured above...yum...) and a new bag cos my popper's going on the other. (how does she manage it? *she* wants to go into a shop and I'm the one that spends more money...hmm...) Though all I spent was £9 for the 3 so that wasn't so bad.
Depending on your perspective...
No comments:
Post a Comment