It'll be 2 weeks on Sat since we bought him home and I can't believe how much he's grown up. He's pretty much 'cat like' (iykwim). Actually he's poorly with Cat Flu atm, bless. Hasn't slowed him down though, playing and food wise, so although we're keeping an eye out we aren't too worried - phew!I'm so tired today. I haven't felt this bad in ages but I don't want to tell mum or anyone because she's not well and is worried about Pip and her sister and her mum and her dad and...sigh...thing is, I act like I'm fine so I don't worry her and it exhausts me even more.
It's times like this I want to swear.
A lot.
But I'm not one to offend.
So I won't.
Well, I did actually.
Sorry.
Luckily there's a delete button on this thing.
Bleurgh.
I think I'm going to start an art journal. I keep seeing them, they look theraputic. It's an idea...
No comments:
Post a Comment