Well, they took their time but my legs finally let me go up the stairs to be all crafty. Yay.
1st up - I managed to get a photo of my UKS week2 Jan challenge.

It's my focus page for July in Doc 2010. I'm not overly in love with it, not sure on the title either, but I do love the papers and photos so I don't hate it! I can't remember the rules for it as it was a while back now! Umm...3 different papers, a die cut...ink pad? Possibly something else? Whatever it was I got full points...

And here's my WOYW...F...?! It's my planning for this weeks challenge, hopefully I'll get it done this weekend before the time's up! I'm going to be so annoyed with myself if I can't manage to count it after getting it all ready!
Yeah, I didn't really manage a lot - took a photo and planned a layout...hmm...still, better than nothing.
And no, I still haven't covered up my mojo jar...really need to dig out some pretty papers and get rid of the coffee mate logo - not overly inspirational!
xxx
4 comments:
Great LO Samm and a fab take on the WC :)
Love your challenge LO - it's a good titel and those papers are yummy! Liking the look of that stack of Basic Grey too!
Lovely lo, hope you complete the lo you have planned!
Come on Samm! You can do the WC! It is all planned, just cut and stick now!
Post a Comment