In fairness I should have done this when I was halfway through the year but there you go. Here are a bunch of my pages from Document 2010. Looking back through I think I need to put some dates on my earlier pages. Also I need to add some more journalling in places - maybe add a tag behind a photo or 2...hmm...yeah, anyway, here we are -
January - lesson learned here - I wasn't keen on the adding January twice so haven't done that again!
Feb - I didn't want to add too much on the photo of my drawing so I just added a K (as it's supposed to be of Kristen Stewart. The close up is of my favourite part of the drawing and now wish I just crop it down to that bit...mum won't let me!)

To match the 'K' on the previous page I added a 'O' for Owen. After adding the 'good' for the month summary I realised adding a S (for me!) up the top would actually make the month 'so good' - aren't I clever!? (don't answer that...)

March - couple of fun things for March. Went to see Avatar in 3D which was completely lost on me. I think if I try it again I'll try and wear my glasses as I could only see a couple of bits in 3D while mum was blown away...ah well...

it should say 'drama' in the top left...little re-cap of the trip to the vets!

April - nice and pastel! This was the month of the new - New blossoms, new dress, new hair, new library, new drawing, new car (briefly...) - good times!

I'm ashamed to say that my new drawing (that you can see on the left page in the middle) hasn't had much done to it since I started it in...april...argh! And I swore I wouldn't take a year on this one like I did with the last...

And here be May. Started with a vote ended with a sprained ankle. Luckily the inbetween wasn't as bad (!)
Anyhoo....there should be another page here so not sure where that one went...! It's been fun doing the pages but I wish I'd done them a month at a time - I'm finding they're all starting to look similar! I know someone that did them each month using just the scrapbook kit they got each month, I don't get a kit...maybe I should create one each month to do it myself? Hmm...
Hope you're all well!
xxx
1 comment:
These are fab Samm, wish I'd managed it!
Post a Comment