Thursday, 6 January 2011

Workday wednesday...ish...

There's a new round of 'what's on your workdesk wednesday' floating around. I don't want to commit myself to weds. just for the fact that I might not be able to get up there but I do like the idea of photographing it every week - even in this state!
While we're sorting out the loft part of the loft my desk has become even more of a tip - I really need to have a good think about some decent storage solutions...
So, what can you see...
*Firstly - yes, crafters cardinal sin, there is a drink on my desk...argh! Though I've yet, in my life, to ever spill a thing over anything I've made. However - for any nervous magpies out there - I would never drink or eat near your CJs!!!!(crosses heart and makes brownie guide promise ^-^)
*There's my shiney new notebook on sale at TKMaxx - it's so cute! Great for keeping organised month to month with all the bits our team get upto. You can see it open to the first page which is my check list for mission one ten. Currently I have 8 boxes checked...92 to go!
*My new slice card that I picked up cheap from eBay (to go with the Slice machine I picked up cheap from Hobbycraft - I do love a bargain!) - love it! Has some lovely and different journal card shapes too which come in handy for the magpie swap this month!
*My mojo jar which clearly needs adding to my project list as I still haven't decorated it...shh...
*My 2010 album which is still waiting to be finished. I'm 5 months in now, not the best at keeping up to date clearly!!
It's actually a really nice project now it's all coming together. I'm looking forward to putting another one together this year. I'm amazed how thick it is though, I wasn't expecting how stuffed the album would look - and it isn't even finished!

Anyway, that's about it. Hopefully next time I'll have some actual crafting on there for people to have a nose at!
xxx

2 comments:

Debbie H said...

Samm it's really not messy!! Haven't you seen mine yet!?!

Samm said...

Ha! That's because I photographed the clearest bit in the middle - you should see round the edges!