Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Urgh...people...


You know, shopping would be such a lovely experience if it wasn't for all the other people in the town that insist on going at the same time. How rude.
Actually it wasn't too bad - it was just the getting in and out that was the problem. They really didn't plan the shopping centre out properly. Ignoring the fact that the car park started falling apart about 6months after it opened (and has been propped up and netted over underneath ever since...2/3 years now?!) they've muffed up the entrance/exits. You end up getting bottlenecked at some points and if you get stuck in a certain road trying to get out, unless someone at the front rams another car you could easily not move for about half an hour. Such fun.
I did manage to get a few bargains though -
Kings of Leon 3CD set £10
Paramore - All We Know is Falling - £3
Paramore - Riot - £5
Paramore - Brand New Eyes - £5 (I blame my cousins obsession completely for those 3!)
Seasick Steve - I started out with nothing - £3
Lykke Li - Youth Novels - £5
I'm mostly impressed with the Lykke Li album - I was looking all over for it but could only find import versions for £20ish. I was going to give up and download it (I needed to for The Perishers...oh fudge - I should have looked for them too!!...hmm...anyway...) but then suddenly thought I'd check for it and there it was. I picked up the one that said £5 and the only other one there said £17...hmm...
I can't believe I forgot to check for them...I remembered Cast Spells and Good Old War! Oh for goodness sake...
Also managed to pick up a couple more silver rings, some pretty clips to help me cope with the new do, couple of bangles and a cardie...I'm sure I've forgotten something...ooh, knickers! What's the Festive season without a pack of new knickers? That's what I always say...!
Still haven't worked out my photo schedule for next year...probably should get a wriggle on with that huh?
We should be going up to see my nan at some point but with this new cold snap bringing ice and snow her way I doubt we will be - wonder if we'll ever get there!?

No comments: