They had a pipe organ thingy set up out front too which was nice....well, apart from when I got the songs stuck in my head for the rest of the day - I know far to many songs from the 30s aparently. Mum thought it was funny though - sure, she doesn't know the words!
Stupid organ music. I wish I could find something a bit more modern to play on mine, maybe I wouldn't keep singing Georgia and #Wonderful, wonderful Copenhagen, salty old queen of the sea...# whenever the news goes foreign...sigh...
Was nice being surrounded by all the festive bits - I'm determined to get more into the festive spirit this year. Last year went by far too quickly. Wonder if I can get the tree up this week?...Hmm...
Was impressed I managed to get out of there without buying anything...well...sort of...see, this one thing turned up in my bag, but it's a mystery to me how it got there...
No comments:
Post a Comment