Saturday, 19 December 2009

Frosty morning!


I'm s-s-s-ooo c-c-c-cooo-llld
Well, I did warn you - you were the one that insisted on going out to see the pretty frost crystals
I kn-n-n-ow but I didn't think it would b-b-be thisss c-c-collld
How about a mug of hot chocolate to warm you up?
Y-y-esss pleassse...d-do you think it's too l-l-late t-t-to assssk sssanta ff-for a c-c-coat annnd s-sscarf?
Not yet little man, I'll see what I can do
Th-thank y-y-you

4 comments:

knitkath said...

Loving the "little man's" adventures Samm!

Debbie H said...

OMG mind you don;t get your lips or tongue stuck on that ice!

Karen said...

HaHa well you kept asking for snow, so now you have severe frost/ice maybe you will change your mind - LOL!!!

Shirley said...

Tag is a real busy 'little man' isn't he? I hope that he manages to keep warm and out of mischief!!!
XXX