Saturday, 5 December 2009

Excuse my mad photo skills


I hate adding multiple photos to this thing - they always end up upside down and back to front...though it *is* Alice in Wonderland so I suppose it's fitting...
Okay, like, a million years ago (or Oct 08) my wonderful UKS teamies (go Crafty Magpies, woop!) and I started a CJ, aka Circle Journal.
I didn't have a blitherin' clue what to base mine on but was re-reading Alice at the time so decided to force them all to contribute to an art journal based on the book.
In order, from top to bottom (so actually back to front...)
1. My sign in page - which I wouldn't have bothered putting on here if it wasn't for a few very adamant teamies that swore blind I had a photo sign in page.
Hmph.
Like I don't know my own CJ ladies?!
I shall accept your grovelling apologies in the comments box below.
;o)
2. Close up of Irene's accordian picture pull out bit
3. Irene's pages
4. Kathy's pages
5. Shirley's pages
6. Stacey's pages
7. Vanessa's pages
8. Karen's pages
9. Emma's pages
10. Becky's pages
11. Debbie's pages
Phew! I hope that's right...
I'm sorry I forgot to bring it with me to Cambridge ladies! I'm impressed I didn't forget anything else to be honest...!
Hope you all love it as much as I do
xxx

No comments: