Thursday, 31 December 2009

#Ch-ch-ch-ch-chaaangessss...#

This year has been an interesting one for me.

Managed to survive a few things I didn't expect to.
As a result I have some goals for 2010.
(note - these are not resolutions as I do not stick to them. Goals have more of a check list feel to them and as such I shall complete them to the best of my ability as I do like me a good ol' check list. That was a long note...)

So, in no particular order -

*Stop doubting myself.

*Draw more. I enjoy it. Just need to keep reminding myself it's only paper so it's not the end of the world if it goes a bit wrong.

*Experiment more with my photos. Take it off auto setting.

*Create more. I don't do enough and I like making little projects.

*Try a piano lesson. I've always wanted to learn to play with both hands. Yeah I can play the organ with both but it's not quite the same thing. I also want to learn to play the guitar. And the cello...maybe I should take it one step at a time...

*Do a bit more gentle exercise. Not so many pulled muscles if they're used more often. Or at least that's my theory...

*Bloomin enjoy life more. Stop lying in bed all day when you do have the strength to stand. Read a book if anything - or do some more of that drawing thing.

This could be the st. johns talking here but I do feel a lot more positive lately. Who knew that herbal stuff worked...

So anyway, heres to the new year.

Wishing you love, laughter and days full of sparkles, as everyone needs sparkly days.

No comments: