Finally managed to do another weekly challenge for UKS. It was handy as I managed to combine it with the Magpies mojo prompt that I picked out a few weeks back and promptly forgot all about...oops...
The UKS rules were...new stash (Jan kit from Studio Calico), sketch, journaling, 5 blocks.
The mojo prompt was from Kathy to 3d the photo above the page (it might be hard to see in the pic but I promise both the pics are raised!)
Another one done for my Isle of Wight album too.
Last day of Jan today so I'll be able to make my Jan pages for Doc 2012 tomorrow, yay! I'm looking forward to trying out my printer for the photos, hopefully it'll work! Have already decided what's going where, assuming nothing notable happens today then I'm all set! xx

2 comments:
Great LO Samm and I love the title, its perfect for those fab photos :)
Oh Samm this is so cute and I do admire your photography skills ... the photos are always so good.
Post a Comment