Saturday, 7 January 2012

WOYWD...S...?

Yup, once again I forget to do this on a Wednesday, so 'what's on your work desk Saturday?' it is!
Finally have my last lot of photos for my DD and Doc 2011 - woohoo! See the state of my desk?! Argh!! First I'll finish my Dec Daily to put away the Christmas bits because as pretty as they are, they're starting to bore me - nothing worse than being so uninspired when sitting at your desk!
You may also notice a bunch of Smash stuff. I decided to use one of the books I bought (green) from Studio Calico to use as a 'project life' album. I have such a firm idea for doing Doc 2012 I didn't want to change my plans so I went this route. I think I would like to do a project life album for my 30th year (which is zipping round the bend, eek!) so I thought I'd try this out and see how it goes. If I can't keep up with a doodle/receipt/note filled journal, what chance would I have with a proper scrapbook album with full on photos and such?! Hopefully I'll have a good idea of how I'll fare by time Amazon UK get some of Becky Higgins project life page protectors in. Though they are so desired over here (with such hideous p&p from US) there's a good chance I might not get my hands on any anyway!
Right...now to do some sorting/tidying...wish me luck!!xx

No comments: