Tuesday, 20 January 2009

Good post day



No new CDs today but 2 books I ordered a few weeks back (I was wondering where they'd gotten to...) a Pilates DVD ( I shall get a bikini body...one day...) and some gorgeous journalling papers from one of my wonderful Magpie teamies, Shirley <3

I saw them on one of her layouts and just had to know where it came from - they're by Prima apparently. How did I miss them? These things don't usually slip past me...
Anyway, I asked and she sent me some - totally unexpected but totally appreciated and I'm totally happy!
They kinda remind me of those cute little notepads they used to sell when I was younger and had no need for them. Now, of course, I can't find any anywhere...it's like they know...

In other news this cold feels like it's starting to vanish (woo). Well, I can breathe through my nose again anyway. Always a good thing.
I've got 3 films from lovefilm to watch too. They gave me an extra credit for being such a valued customer. How does that happen? I pay every month so they like me? How are you not a valued customer? It's not like you can steal from them...

1 comment:

Karen said...

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better :-)