Friday, 30 January 2009

You may not appreciate this



but I love my new T-Shirt (it may help if you've read/seen Twilight)

I'm not obsessed. I just liked the shirt.

I also got the next CJ from Crafty Magpies - it looks fab! This one is all about cake recipes. The only one I know is for a Victoria Sponge. You should see the others in there - so gorgeous! I need to hunt down some on la web...

Also, with each CJ I'm getting I'm wishing I owned a die cutting machine...this isn't good for my money saving plan!

This week has not been good.
Family wise - my aunt is back in hospital and my great uncle is getting worse.

This morning I burst a blood vessel in my eye. I'm not sure how.

I'll try this again when my brain wakes up...

1 comment:

Karen said...

Sorry to hear about your eye Samm, I hope it heals quickly xxx