Introducing Miss Penelope Rose Hill :o)
Baby no name was named last night, just in time for me to put a name to her little mini book - handy.
Sooooo beautiful! I've seen 3 sets of little sisters now and the first 2 were polar opposites of their elder siblings but Penny is soo much like Serena, just darker hair and darker blue eyes (apparently, she didn't open them long enough for me to get a good look!)
Serena is so cute, she kept trying to kiss her and nearly flipped her out of her car seat...innocent intentions but potentially scary outcome - if only for waking her up. Her ma n pa assured me she's found her voice already, thankfully she didn't demonstrate it for me. Thank you sweetie! Didn't get any cuddles this time as she was sleeping, so I guess I'll just have to see her again a.s.a.p!
2 comments:
Ooh Penny is soooooooooooo cute, so is her big sis. Hope you get cuddles soon Samm
Awwwwww! Two very cute little girls!
Post a Comment