Well, my glasses anyway. I was a good girl and took my camera out with us today. While I was waiting for mum I was looking at the sky thinking 'it's such a deeper colour with my sunglasses on, I wish I could get a lens cover this colour'
Then it hit me - try taking a photo with my glasses infront of the lens - genius! Okay, so no doubt I'm not the only one to think of this, but it's pretty smart for me.
And this is how it turned out. Kinda cool for a spur of the moment first attempt. And it also led me to discover I appear to have a scratch on my glasses lens...hmm...
In other news - I'm done in!
After wondering around the shop for a little while slowly losing my eyesight and leg power, I bought a photo album and sat in the car. We went to another place to get baby no name a present and I had to go in the wheelchair (boo) and somehow managd to pick myself up a new pendant for my necklace, some bangles and a headband. Oh, and a gorgeous new frame. Just need to find a piccy to go in it...
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment