Thursday, 1 January 2009

Happy New Year!



Hope all is well :)

For some reason I've decided to try and take a photo a day for the year again. No prompts, no plans, just a photo a day. I think I got a bit overwhelmed last year. Annoyed with myself if I didn't manage a day, annoyed that I was never going out so my pics weren't all that interesting. This year, no expectations. Just a picture a day. Shouldn't be too bad - we'll see how it's going at the end of the month!

Above picture was just going to be a case of 'Argh it's 9 o'clock and I still havn't taken anything!' BUT it actually ended up with a story - about 2 minutes later Pip climbed up my tree, knocked it over (it's only a light 3ft one, he's yet to knock over the 7ft-er!) grabbed my reindeer by the antlers and dragged him down the hallway...sigh! At least I managed a pic of him in all his glory at the top of my tree :o)

No comments: