2 kits down...8 to go...but still, yay! As it was mostly strips it was quite simple to layer them up-
I didn't put a title on this one as it sort of goes with the one next to it and it looks a lot better in life than it does in this pic...odd...
As you can see I used up all my chunky strips and was left with nothing but a few narrow strips so...

Tadaa! A million strips of papers on the left with one all the way up the right. The layout is about he soundtrack to out loft conversion - I hid in my bedroom on the comp and scrapping the whole time (it was November and freezing in the lounge!) and if I didn't have any music on *all* I could hear was them singing (not that well...) to the radio. Which, in itself wasn't that bad but I'm not kidding you every 10 songs they repeated Leona Lewis Bleeding Love and Plain White Ts Hey there Delilah. I kind of liked them before that fortnight. Never again. Argh!
Umm, this one could take a bit longer...
In other news - It's December First! So what's to be included in my DD?
1) Our first Christmas card arrived - hmm...
2) Bundle in the lounge - Taz wanted to play. Pip wanted to clean himself. Taz wanted to play. Pip was in a mood because of the rain. Taz wanted to play. Pip wanted to knock his block off. Full on death roll, claws out, cat hiss, chunks of fur...noooooo!!!! They ended up under hiding under mums bed, together, which was odd. Taz gave as good as he got so that's good to know...I think...they ended up calling a truce over a bowl of milk. Sigh.
(I wanted to get some fur to stick in the album but mum cleared it up before I had the chance...is this odd?!)
3)Dad had his hosp. appointment to hopefully finally fix his neck (15 years later) but it didn't work properly. The doctor swore!
4) Mum and Dad brought their Christmas presents at Tescos - a Sat Nav for Dad, a Kindle for Mum. What about Meee?! (ooh, I'm going to have fun playing with their gadgets lol)
I'm sure there was something else...I hope I remember when I come to write this in my DD!
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment