He was fast asleep on a pair of glasses and looked so adorable I thought I'd give it a try as he's much more agreeable than Pip (read - no claws). Problem I forgot, when I tried this on Pip he half woke up and it took a while for him to realise and eat the hat, with Taz - he wakes up and boom, he's awake and wants to play/eat. Ah well, we have a few weeks to try again...!

Here's my start on killing kit #2. This one will take a little more work as I had 2 add-ons so a bit more to use up! So far I've made 2 layouts for my 2007 album (...err...yeah...). Fairy cakes are really just a picture so I didn't bother with any journalling, just lots and lots of layers. That you can't really see. I really should wait until the morning to take the pics in a better light!

Here's number 2. This one has some journalling as there was actually a story behind the banana bread - I had been saying to mum how I would love to find a nice, easy recipe for it as all the ones I'd found were quite complicated. Then, talk about meant to be, the next day the M.E. association mag came and had a easy banana bread recipe! Hence 'Perfect Timing'. I can't even remember how many layers are at the bottom of this one, and still so many scraps left over! Hopefully I'll be finishing this kit soon - I think the next kit is being posted tomorrow...from U.S...holiday season so a slower post...so, minimum of 2 weeks to use up as many kits as possible...*need to make space*need to make space*
No comments:
Post a Comment