Made a brief (and chilly!) stop down the town to see the lights and, of course

It wasn't as impressive as I thought (we must have a smaller truck as I'm sure there's a giant one out there...). Had the best fake snow with it though. Best as in everyone walking up the hill/highstreet (including us) were starting to think it was actually snowing. Very cool. (no pun intended!) It was so packed down there though so I just snapped a few pics as we went back to car. I feel so exhausted now though!


Also had my hair cut - why is it so hard to take a self portrait?! Other people always look so lovely! Ah well...
Sent off some more pics for my DD - really hoping I finish this before Feb!
TFL! xxx
1 comment:
Lovely haircut Samm - I agree about the difficulties of self-portraits! The town looked so pretty didn't it.
Post a Comment