Honestly I didn't think I'd do it. I know I didn't manage my original goal - 100 layouts before buying any stash...whoops...but I'm still pretty happy! I mean at least if I've made 100 layouts (and 10 projects) I'm using up the stuff I already have!
I think I might do the same next year. 100 layouts for 2012. Hope I can do it! Esp as I won't be doing a doc. 2012. I've decided to just do an album of the year. I did the same for 2007 and I was looking through it the other day and decided I think I prefer the look of that. I might do a 'focal' page for each month though. Might be good to keep track of the 'highlights' & the daft little bits that don't really warrant a whole layout dedicated to it...
Okay, I'm rambling again...thanks for stopping by!!
Both layouts made using Studio Calicos November kit 'Handmade'. The 'magpies' layout is a lift of one made by Celine Navarro from the SC design team (I'll try to put a link to it when I'm back on my computer).


2 comments:
Lovely layouts Samm, and what a great idea to do a year book. I might like to pick your brains over that and see what it entails.
Fab LO's Samm and I could not agree more about your 100th LO for your challenge being about special people :)
Post a Comment