Sunday, 6 March 2011

WOYWDNW*

*What's on your workdesk not wednesday.

So I'm currently running a bunch of scans and whatsits on my comp as it's playing up. Again. Sigh. Still all this sudden free time I have (instead of being sucked into the world of the interweb) has led me to some crafting.
Started my Doc 2011 (a focal page above). And so far I'm loving it! I figure as long as January's pages look good it's incentive to keep the good going (so to speak...).

In other news, the other day I was picking...something...can't remember what...and it doesn't really matter...I was picking stuff off the floor, went to get up and my bad ankle clicked/cracked. Quite loudly. Now, I've been having problems with this ankle ever since my fall last...May/June. Since the click/crack? Nothing. No problems. I'm healed! *does a little dance* Oh I hope it lasts...

1 comment:

Karen said...

Looks like a busy desk Samm, I am sorry you are still having internet problems, hopefully they will be resolved very soon :)