Thursday, 31 March 2011

*sigh*

These photos won't upload in the order I want...sigh...the above photo should be after the photo that ended up at the bottom but should be at the top...sigh...okay, so above is the close up of my weekly challenge layout that I thought I'd add as I love how misting with Mr Huey's goes all pointalism.
And here's the layout that should have been on an end (I was aiming for bottom but wouldn't have minded top) yet somehow ended up in the middle...hmm...this is an answer to a mojo prompt from my teamie Emma - to bunch everything up in one corner. I was going to add more but I love the photo so much I didn't really want to distract from it.
Ah ha! And here's my answer to this weeks challenge on UKS. Summer photo (sun worshipping baby penguin), hand made embellie, blue and a journal spot. Full points for Magpies!
FYI my hand made embellie is in the bottom corner of photo - ruffled up some fabrips and stuck a button in the middle to make a sort of rosette. Cute but fiddly, may not be doing it again! Though the sticky back of the fabrips helped.
Hope everyone is having a lovely day!
xxx

2 comments:

Karen said...

Gorgeous LO's Samm and love the bird photos :)

Patty said...

Love the penguin ... and, of course, the hand made embelly!!! Patty x