Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Again with the butterflies

I may be developing an obsession with this punch. Perhaps I should challenge myself to not use it on the next layout? Hmm...

Above is my version of this weeks challenge - (...I've forgotten already what the rules were...) Oh, Bling...umm...1 or 2 pics...and....umm...oh yeah, 'white' space. I hope I didn't fail the last one - I think there's enough blank-ness to be classed as 'white' space there?
Pic is of my friends little girl. She is so cute! She has this look a lot of the time that seems lost or about to cry then she'll turn to you and bam! Sunniest smile ever. You can't fail to smile right back. Love her xxx

In other news - loving this actual in the sky sunshine we've been having, hope it lasts!
xxx

3 comments:

Karen said...

Samm a gorgeous LO for the WC and such a beautiful photo, she has a really pretty smile :)

Minty Magic said...

Gorgeous layout Samm and the little girl is beautiful!!!! Very angelic looking!

knitkath said...

Great lo's Samm! If you like the punch, keep using it!