Well, I say that...not exactly busy in anyone elses sense of the word, but in mine? Yup.
Managed to get part of my Doc. 2011 pages for Feb done. As you can see above. Why can't I get blogger to let me type above the photos anymore? Can anyone give me any clues?!
I haven't *quite* finished 2 of the squares (the empty ones...of course) But that's only because I don't know what to do with them! Though I did get a gorgeous bee stamp with this months SC kit so maybe I'll use that somehow...hmm...
Putting this together is soo much easier now I'm getting a kit. I think that's why I was getting stuck in a rut with the last one (that I still haven't finished). I'm thinking I'll be able to finish off what's left (sept - dec) with the add on kits I have. Okay, now I kinda want to go see if I can...
Hope everyone is having a lovely day, I hope I will too!
xxx
1 comment:
It sounds as though you are on a roll Samm and its all looking good :)
Post a Comment