*sigh*
Ah well. Must always listen to what your body tells you otherwise who knows where you'll end up. Wish I could go carry on with my final page for Feb though.
I *loved* making the one above. Not just the yummy pictures (oh so yummy) but just the putting it together. Used March's SC kit for the most part. Added a stamp from an add-on, title sticker from Metropolitan kit and the orange background paper from my stash as it seemed to match so nicely (nicer than the pic shows anyway).
Also used one of my new SC stamps - the camera fitted perfectly into the squares *and* I got to use one of my fave inks - Versa in split pea. It comes out as this soft lemon/lime colour. So fresh and pretty.
I'm really looking forward to the new season. If only for different outfit options - bring on shorter sleeves and cotton!
xxx
1 comment:
Gorgeous LO Samm and fab photos :)
Post a Comment