Is there a different way to upload pics to blogger? The one above should have been 2nd...Oh well...Above is George, my Aunt and Uncles yummy pussy cat. Yummier than Pip? Well...shh...but you can snuggle George's belly and he never ever stabs you with his claws...isn't he lovely? Don't tell Pip if you see him!I had *such* a busy day yesterday. Especially seeing as I don't really go out. At all. When was the last time?...13th March.
We went to Haskins to get some roses for the garden - my Mum's day present and late anniversary present. To Castlepoint to get some hayfever eye drops and food. Then to Aunt and Uncles followed by a trip to fish shop for some friends for Curly and Fred. I took a pic of the magical fish shop. I uploaded it. I backspaced a word and it deleted the photo instead. It really wasn't a great enough photo to try and upload again. Sigh.
It was funny, while we were at Haskins there were dad's trying to help their little girls pick plants out 'I think mummy will really like this one', and then at Boots the perfume stands were filled with Dads and daughters 'do you think mummy would like this smell?' - what I want to know is, what do dad's and sons buy on mothers day? I didn't see any of them...I didn't go to a choc shop, maybe that?
While we were in Boots I fell in love with the new Marc Jacobs perfume 'Eau So Fresh'. Even more so, I fell in love with display so I went all secret squirrel and snapped a photo (I never know if it's allowed to do that in a shop)
Isn't it adorable? Fake grass and a tiny pink bench and archway - kind of wanted to buy it just to recreate that at home...perfectly normal right? I'm pretty certain I like the scent though - I think I'll have to give it another shot next time I'm in to make sure. Mm, I love new perfume and this one was all fresh and spring/summery. I'm still in love with my Rock 'n' Rose but I tend to find it's not that safe to put on in the daytime as Bees (and more worryingly, wasps!) tend to hover round me with it on. Apparently it's a more believeable flower scent than I gave it credit for. Maybe I should get a shirt made up - 'I am not a flower'. Bee's can read, right?xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment